St Hilda's Anglican Catholic Church Service Times

You are invited to join us for Anglican Catholic Holy Communion / Mass on:
Every Sunday, Maitland NSW Australia. Venue: St Marys School Chapel in Victoria St. Mass at 11am.
Email
Fr Matthew Kirby for further details.
Check here for any additions or cancelations of services.

Saturday 5 October 2013

Open, O doors and bolts of my heart

Open, O doors and bolts of my heart, 
that Christ the King of Glory may enter!
Enter, O my Light, 

and enlighten my darkness;
Enter, O my Life, 

and resurrect my deadness;
Enter, O my Physician, 

and heal my wounds;
Enter, O Divine Fire, 

and burn up the thorns of my sins;
Ignite my inward parts and my heart 

with the flame of Thy love;
Enter, O my King, 

and destroy in me the kingdom of sin;
Sit on the throne of my heart 

and reign in me alone, 
O Thou, my King and Lord.

Dimitri of Rostov 

(Holy Russian monk, ascetic, mystic, and writer 1651-1709)

No comments:

Post a Comment