St Hilda's Anglican Catholic Church Service Times

You are invited to join us for Anglican Catholic Holy Communion / Mass on:
Every Sunday, Maitland NSW Australia. Venue: St Marys School Chapel in Victoria St. Mass at 11am.
Email
Fr Matthew Kirby for further details.
Check here for any additions or cancelations of services.

Friday 21 June 2013

Good Morning Lord...

The morning sun envelops me
in the warmth of Gods Love.
The breeze caressing his whispers
across my bare face.

Each day He opens my eyes
and heart to something new.
Reminding me of His presence
through smiles placed before me,

Memories of sadness and pain
are my journeys lessons.
Strengthening my compassion,
leading me closer to Christ.

I am about to immerse myself
within his glorious creation.
May all that I add to this day
be of value and pleasing to God.

I ask that the Holy Ghost take my hand
and lead me through this day,
protecting, teaching and inspiring me
to grow in the Glory of God.

Amen

Click on image to enlarge.  Photo was taken from the river bank at Maitland NSW Australia.
You are invited to join us in the Anglican Catholic Church for prayer and Holy Communion on Sunday 23rd July 2013 at St Marys Campus in Victoria Street Maitland at 11am.

No comments:

Post a Comment