St Hilda's Anglican Catholic Church Service Times

You are invited to join us for Anglican Catholic Holy Communion / Mass on:
Every Sunday, Maitland NSW Australia. Venue: St Marys School Chapel in Victoria St. Mass at 11am.
Email
Fr Matthew Kirby for further details.
Check here for any additions or cancelations of services.

Saturday 30 July 2016

God most pleased

"And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." (Mark 1:11)
 
"While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him." (Matthew 17:5)
 
"For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." (Peter 1:...17)
 
"And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." (Matthew 3:17)
 
As an adopted child of God,
I pray that I may be worthy of my Lord,
and that I too may be pleasing
to my God Almighty.
Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment