St Hilda's Anglican Catholic Church Service Times

You are invited to join us for Anglican Catholic Holy Communion / Mass on:
Every Sunday, Maitland NSW Australia. Venue: St Marys School Chapel in Victoria St. Mass at 11am.
Email
Fr Matthew Kirby for further details.
Check here for any additions or cancelations of services.

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Prayer

O Lord
Help me to locate and thank you every dawn as I awaken:

Create within me a an open heart cleansed and renewed with the right spirit:
Bless me with the strength of your wisdom, so deceit can not lead me astray:
Grant me humility to soften my heart, opening me to your daily teaching:
Guide me in thought, word and deed to reflect Your values into my world:
Remind me to show forgiveness, patience & mercy for others, as you have shown me:
Strengthen me in my desire to obey you, and my power to please you:
Free my senses so I continually recognise and praise you in all aspects of my life:
Dwell within me Lord and transform me into your likeness.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment